Best Testosterone Boosters – 2019 Top 5
What Testosterone Boosters Can Do For You
1. Testosterone Supplements Can Help You Feel Young
Testosterone is responsible for over 100 different bodily processes and functions, including the regulation of energy levels, appetite, and sex drive, but unfortunately, testosterone secretion slowly starts to drop after the age of 30.
If you want to feel younger both in the bedroom and at the gym, increasing your testosterone production may be what you need to bring back the sexy body you once had. There are multiple testosterone boosters available that can increase levels of hormones naturally and safely, so you can bring back the body you once had.
2. Testosterone Boosters Can Help You Build Muscle
If you’re looking to build bigger, stronger, muscles then your body needs an ample supply of testosterone.
This hormone is one of the most popular performance enhancing ingredients on the market due to its abilities to promote the development of new muscle cells.
As an added bonus, testosterone can reduce muscle recovery time by strengthening joints and ligaments while simultaneously healing damaged tissues.
3. Testosterone Boosters Intake Can Reduce Body Fat
Testosterone is responsible for increasing energy levels and metabolism, making it the ideal solution for shedding those extra pounds.
Testosterone increases IGF-1, a unique hormone that forces your body to turn to fat as a source of energy rather than the food you consume, so you can lose more weight in between training sessions.
View TOP 5 Testosterone Boosters
TestoGen is a one-of-a-kind strong testosterone booster which is packed full of 8 essential natural active substances, micronutrients, and vitamins.
The unrivaled formula of the product substantially intensifies testosterone production in a completely natural way and helps keep hormone levels high.
The ingredients available in the product don’t allow testosterone to convert into estrogen. It means that estrogen levels drop, while testosterone levels elevate.
This helps men develop muscle mass, increase strength and power, improve sports performance, and enhance endurance and stamina.
In addition, the supplement has libido-boosting properties and stimulates nitric oxide synthesis in the body.
This enables men to improve sexual health and overall wellness.
The supplement is highly beneficial for men since it:
- Ensures high testosterone levels
- Increases energy levels
- Helps build more muscle mass
- Boosts sex drive and vigor
- Improves sexual performance
Testo-Max stands out from the other testosterone boosting pills we discuss here because it’s targeted directly on middle-aged and older men.
Testosterone booster enables these men to rebuild muscles, increase strength, as well as helps return to youth.
It’s the best-working supplement for the middle-aged and older men who suffer from the lack of testosterone.
The product is developed to:
- Overcome testosterone deficiency symptoms
- Make men feel much more energized
- Contribute to the belly fat loss
- Enhance sex drive
- Accelerate muscle growth
- Improve strength
- Boost sports performance
At the middle age, all the men face a situation when testosterone synthesis in the body inevitably decreases, while estrogen synthesis increases.
D-Bal features a strong formula which is known for its resemblance to Methandrostenolone, also called Dianabol.
This drug is a predecessor of steroids.
This supplement intensifies nitrogen retention and therefore helps maintain anabolic state in the body.
It’s an obligatory condition for ensuring stable, substantial, and fast muscle development and strength enhancement.
The supplement supports trouble-free protein metabolism, increases strength, and promotes impressive muscle gains without the interference in the bodily functions.
That’s why this product belongs to the boosters which set sales records.
Human growth hormone is in the list of anabolic hormones which occur in the human body in a naturally way. Pituitary gland synthesizes this hormone. And it’s difficult to overestimate the enormous effect of this hormone on the body.
In particular, it takes an active part in fat metabolism, enhances protein synthesis, and improves muscle gains.
The aging process suppresses natural HGH production. However, according to the studies, there is a range of amino acids able to give a boost to HGH synthesis.
HGH-X2 Somatropin is a product comprised of such highly-effective amino acids which are sure to promote HGH secretion.
As a result, due to the increased levels of this hormone, you will build lean muscle quickly, get rid of unwanted fat, and decrease the time needed to your muscles to rest before the next workout session.
So, if lean muscle mass development, elimination of fat storages, and fast recovery are what you are looking for, HGH-X2 is a truly worthy pick for you.
The major task of red blood cells is the transportation of oxygen throughout the whole body. Oxygen deprivation negatively affects the muscles.
This leads to constant fatigue and lack of energy because of which it’s impossible to make gym sessions effective. To mend the fire of your workouts, the oxygen supply to your muscles has to increase.
Anadrole is a great tool for ensuring an adequate oxygen delivery to the muscles since it stimulates the synthesis of red blood cells.
When the level of your muscles’ oxygenation is high, your strength and power will increase. This will allow you to prolong the workout duration and hence develop big muscles quicker.
In addition, oxygen is crucial for the fast post-workout recovery. So, this product will substantially decrease the time your muscles need to recover.
Have you ever seen old man flat butt?
Yes, that’s what we are talking about. It’s a classical example of age-related androgen deficiency. Muscle elasticity, for example bladder muscle, also decreases.
That’s because when getting older, men experience a desire to urinate more frequently. This desire even urges men to wake up at night to go to the toilet.
4) Other symptoms
These symptoms may include but are not limited to vegetovascular dysfunction symptoms (sudden rush of blood to the head and neck, blood pressure fluctuations, dizziness, and sweatiness), decrease in the density of the bones, low hemoglobin levels, body hair loss, dry skin, and skin elasticity loss ( for example, development of nasolabial folds).
If you have noticed some of the mentioned symptoms, but couldn’t find the reason till now, then…you already know what it means.
For the middle-aged men with mild-to-moderate androgen deficiency, the best solution is to stimulate the production of own testosterone with the help of natural supplements.
The supplementation should last for at least several weeks. When it comes to the end, testosterone balance restores.
Is It Necessary to Take Boosters?
The necessity to take or not to take any products which intensify the secretion of testosterone and have an impact on the overall hormonal balance has to be determined only by the healthcare practitioner.
Firstly, without medical examination, you can’t know whether you lack testosterone and whether you should elevate hormone levels. So, you have to undergo the medical examination in general and a special blood test in particular.
Also, even natural supplements should not be taken without the doctor’s consultation. The matter is that the natural ingredients found in these supplements can interact with the other medications you may already take.
Also, these ingredients may be contraindicated to you for any reason.
Who Should Take Testosterone Supplements
The supplements able to stimulate testosterone secretion may be a reasonable option for the men who are already 30 years old and older. The matter is that after 30 years old all the men without an exception start facing the problem of declining sex hormone.
The negative changes in hormone levels have to and can be corrected. Otherwise, these levels will plummet drastically. But fortunately, the hormone production boosters can improve the situation when the age negatively affects your testosterone levels.
The men under 30 years old are strongly not recommended to use any remedies which stimulate testosterone production, including the natural ones.
Testosterone-boosting products enjoy the greatest popularity in the fitness world. Thus, the sportsmen give preference to such products because they are effective, natural, and permitted for the use in sports.
Is It Worth Taking Steroids?
Anabolic steroids are the substances of synthetic origin which cause a substantial elevation of testosterone levels. The increase in hormone levels is sharp and quick. A man who uses steroids gets testosterone from outside, while his body doesn’t produce hormone by itself.
It’s legal to take these substances only by prescription. It’s forbidden for the doctors to prescribe steroids for performance-enhancing purpose. The matter is that they not only make men stronger and more powerful and contribute to the muscle mass growth, but are also associated with frightening adverse effects.
Also, due to the intake of these synthetic substances, men start behaving in a very excited way, as well as demonstrate high levels of aggression and even violence. So, the men’s behavior may be antisocial. In addition, the men will experience breast enlargement and testicular shrinkage. The other adverse effects include hypertension, tumor growth, heart attacks and strokes, as well as development of liver disorders. It’s obvious that the numerous dangers of steroid use far outweigh a few benefits which they bring.
Natural Ways to Increase Testosterone
There is a variety of ways which enable the men to elevate testosterone levels without the administration of synthetic testosterone. It’s possible to practice these ways along with the use of superior quality testosterone boosters. It’s possible to distinguish the following methods of natural testosterone raising:
- Working out: Exercising is the easiest way to stimulate testosterone synthesis in men. The study has demonstrated that working out boosts fitness, makes testosterone amount grow, and improves reaction time in the aging men. Another study that involved the men with obesity has shown that the intense physical activity much more effectively helped these men lift testosterone than the adherence to the weight reduction nutrition plan. Also, there are some kinds of workouts which are especially beneficial for testosterone production. They include weight lifting and high-intensity interval training. Both of these training types have short-term and long-term effects on hormone synthesis. The high-quality testosterone boosters with creatine monohydrate and caffeine enhance hormone-stimulating benefits of exercising.
- Special Diet: The food you put into your stomach as a very important influence on testosterone status in men. That’s why it’s necessary to develop the appropriate nutrition strategy which will be helpful for male hormone secretion. First of all, you should realize that exhausting diets and gluttony are harmful for your hormone balance. Also, protein intake is effective for preserving normal testosterone levels and promoting fat percentage reduction. According to the research, carb consumption is favorable for the maintenance of testosterone levels stable within the course of resistance training. So, even if you use the most advanced testosterone boosters, you should also take care of adding a sufficient amount of proteins and carbs to your daily diet in order to retain high testosterone levels.
- Stress Reduction: There is a scientific proof that the long-lasting stress makes cortisol which is a stress hormone skyrocket. When cortisol upsurges, testosterone levels dramatically and rapidly decline. Also, the study has indicated that high cortisol concentration in the blood urges people to consume much more food than necessary. This leads to the body weight increase and accumulation of unhealthy body fat. Due to this, testosterone amount inevitably comes down with a run. The scientists also found out that stress decrease leads to the natural elevation of testosterone levels. The choice of the best-working stress reduction techniques is up to your preferences. It’s just enough to choose the techniques you like.
- Vitamin D Intake: Testosterone boosters of the highest quality often contain vitamin D. That’s because there is clinical evidence of vitamin D benefits for testosterone synthesis. The study that lasted for a year has shown that the daily vitamin D supplementation helps achieve 25% upraise in testosterone concentration. In combination with calcium, vitamin D manages to normalize testosterone production and decrease the probability of falling in the elderly men. Also, the studies have confirmed that the men who lack vitamin D suffer from low testosterone. To additionally increase testosterone levels, it’s advisable to more frequently expose own skin to sunlight which contributes to vitamin D growth.
- Good Sleep: Not only the supplementation with testosterone boosters, but also normal sleep is crucial for the proper testosterone production. The scientists found out that the night sleep that lasted for just 5 hours caused 15% decrease in testosterone concentration in the blood. Another long-term clinical trial provided proof that the 4-hour night sleep made testosterone amount fall till the borderline level, indicating testosterone deficiency. One more long-term study made it evident that the increase in sleep duration for just one hour contributes to the 15% elevation of testosterone levels. The scientists also proved that the man’s body produces the greatest amount of testosterone during the night sleep. That’s why you have to create the good sleep conditions for yourself. And make sure that your night sleep lasts no less than 7-8 hours. In such a way, you will not only do a favor to your testosterone status, but also boost your overall health.
- No Estrogen-like Components: Many of the most reliable testosterone boosters contain the natural ingredients which suppress estrogens in the man’s body. The matter is that the daily activities are often fraught with a necessity to use some estrogen-like chemical compounds. These compounds include parabens, BPA, and many kinds of plastic. They have a very negative influence on testosterone levels in men. Also, many foods such as junk foods, processed foods, and other types of unhealthy foods include numerous compounds which act like estrogens. According to the study, inhibit the production of testosterone in the man’s body. So, your task is not to allow estrogens to lower your testosterone levels.
Choose Proper Time for Eating Carbohydrates
Carbohydrates are the macronutrients which play a significant role in the human body if the approach to their intake is well thought-out. To make carbohydrates work for you, you should know which time is the most suitable for eating them.
The best time to consume carbohydrates is right before and right after the workouts. The matter is that at this time it’s possible to maximize your body’s ability to synthesize protein.
If you choose this time for carbohydrate intake, you are sure to improve sports performance, speed up muscle growth, and reduce time your muscles need to recover.
Bodybuilders, athletes, and other sportsmen know how crucial carbohydrates are for their testosterone production. That’s why they obligatorily add these macronutrients to their diets to elevate testosterone levels. And during workouts, it’s not difficult to burn calories you get.
If for the rest of the day you have no workouts and/or intensive physical activity, it’s much better to give preference to the other macronutrients and micronutrients. Such an approach to your diet will help normalize testosterone levels and make your workouts more effective.
Are any testosterone boosters truly effective?
The efficacy may vary individually, depending on many factors.
Does testosterone intake negatively affect heart function?
According to the most recent researches, cardiovascular risks increase in response to the intake of steroids. Thus, the interconnection between the use of steroids and a higher risk of stroke or heart attack is scientifically proven.
The studies have also indicated that the risk of heart attack considerably increases if the men already have heart problems of any degree.
In addition, steroids can cause cardiac hypertrophy and contribute to blood clot formation. These conditions are life threatening.
But natural testosterone boosters are completely safe and can’t harm hearth health.
Peculiarities of Testosterone Boosters’ Intake
To reach the expected goals, it’s crucial to be aware of how to properly use a particular testosterone booster.
All the boosters feature specific dosage regimens which have to be rigorously adhered. It means that before you take a pill, you should make sure you got acquainted with the intake instructions stated on the product label.
Typically, the men take the boosters from a month to three months without an interruption. Sometimes, the intake period may last longer. But everything depends on the supplement you take and the target you set.
You should understand that the natural supplements help the body produce more own testosterone as long as you continue supplementation. But as soon as you stop taking the pills, the effects will disappear after a while.
However, an important peculiarity of testosterone boosting products is their inability to cause addiction. Also, as opposed to steroids, the natural supplements don’t disturb the bodily functions. It means that these products don’t destroy the men’s hormone balance and don’t suppress the natural testosterone synthesis. Instead, the high-quality boosters successfully and safely eliminate the hormone imbalance issues in the men’s body.
Probability of Contraindications
Though the natural products enhancing testosterone secretion usually ensure very promising gains, these supplements are suitable not to all men.
Thus, the first contraindication to use is the men’s age. Those men who didn’t reach the age of 20 years old shouldn’t undergo the supplementation with testosterone boosters. Also, some scientists claim that such boosters shouldn’t be used by the men up to 23 years old.
The reason is easy to explain. It’s a proven fact that the young men have unstable levels of hormones, including sex ones. So, in such men, testosterone synthesis is naturally highly intense. And there is no need to further intensify the secretion of this hormone.
By the way, some girls also prefer to take the boosters. However, the medical experts forewarn the girls who want to do this. Thus, excessive testosterone concentration in the woman’s body negatively affects the woman’s femininity. Instead, unappealing masculinity develops. In other words, women turn into men.
Also, it’s important to note that kidney failure, hypertension, and cardiovascular diseases are absolute contraindications to the intake of boosters. Otherwise, unsafe health consequences may occur.
Possibility of Boosters’ Use in Sports
The supplements able to give a boost to testosterone production are quite legal for sports uses.
These boosters are allowed for sports purposes since they are not comprised of very powerful synthetic ingredients. On the contrary, these products are packed with top-notch natural components. The efficacy of these components is backed with the plausible results of clinical trials. The supplements also feature a high safety level.
Sportsmen are permitted to use the boosters to trigger the mechanism of testosterone synthesis in the body. These products won a wide popularity among the sportsmen. The matter is that the supplements work by substantially enhancing sports performance, reviving strength, boosting endurance, coping with excessive stress levels, and decreasing time necessary for recovery after exhausting exercises.
In addition, the sportsmen and bodybuilders like to use the non-synthetic supplements for gaining larger and stronger muscle mass in a natural way.
Are Testosterone Boosters Identical to Steroids?
In all aspects, the term testosterone booster is not equal to the definition of steroid. And the booster is in fact not a steroid. Steroid is an artificial form of testosterone which is a result of the scientists’ work in the labs. The intake of steroids implies the delivery of synthetic testosterone straightforwardly into the body. The task of the body is only to put this hormone to good use.
As opposed to artificial steroids, testosterone boosters act completely differently. They are the supplements which are free of any synthetic components and hormones. Instead of artificial active substances, there are exceptionally all-natural compounds in the formulas of boosters. The objective of these compounds is to trigger the mechanism of testosterone production in the body in a natural way. That’s why testosterone concentration in the blood upsurges gradually. And there are no adverse reactions which typically happen in case of steroids administration.
Are Testosterone Boosters Helpful for Curing ED?
The direct task of testosterone boosters is to naturally repair the mechanism of testosterone synthesis in the body and hence increase testosterone amount in the blood. If testosterone levels are optimal, this helps a man maintain athletic performance at a high level, build muscle mass quickly, and enhance strength. That’s why primarily athletes and bodybuilders enjoy these effects of testosterone boosters.
However, it should be noted that these supplements also safeguard all the aspects of masculinity. And sexual function in men is not an exception. It means that even the men with erectile dysfunction can benefit from the natural testosterone-enhancing remedies.
The matter is that the growth of testosterone levels contributes to the elevation of sexual interest and desire, as well as stimulates sexual stamina and endurance. But you should note that just the men whose testosterone levels are low can experience these effects of hormone-boosting supplements.
So, testosterone boosters have an indirect influence on the sexual health in men. They really can help recharge bedroom performance to some extent. And this is true only for the men with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction and who at the same time suffer from testosterone deficiency. But of course in the direct sense of the word, such supplements can’t heal erectile dysfunction.
Safety of Testosterone Boosters
Testosterone boosters are intended on the natural stimulation of hormone secretion in the man’s body. These products are comprised of the non-synthetic ingredients only. The body receives these natural ingredients which work either indirectly by participating in testosterone production or serve as structural elements for the creation of testosterone molecules. That’s why these remedies are considered absolutely safe.
The well-reputed manufacturers of the hormone-enhancing products conduct studies which confirm safety of such remedies. According to the studies which involve many herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals, and other natural compounds, the supplements guarantee the absence of adverse reactions. If you use testosterone boosters, you don’t pose any threat to your health.
But anyway, you should take into account that only the reliable manufacturers, who abide by all quality and safety standards, can offer really harmless natural supplements.
How to Understand a Need for Testosterone Boosters?
If you wonder whether it’s worth using any testosterone boosters, you have to determine the real concentration of hormone in the blood. It’s very important since the necessity to take any testosterone-stimulating supplements depends on actual testosterone levels.
You can understand that you deal with decreased testosterone if you have noticed the following alarming symptoms:
- Sudden unexplained fat accumulation
- Poor muscle strength
- Inability to develop new muscle mass
- Low stamina, endurance, and energy levels
- Lack of sexual desire and virility
- Memory, concentration, and focus problems
These symptoms belong to the most widespread ones. And they are enough to suspect the availability of testosterone deficiency.
However, the development of one or a few symptoms described above not always means testosterone deprivation. These symptoms may also indicate the other medical conditions. For this reason, it’s advisable to schedule a doctor’s appointment as soon as possible, even before taking the all-natural testosterone boosters.
Just a healthcare provider is able to measure the true amount of testosterone available in your body. The easiest way to perform the hormone measurements is to use a special blood test. According to this testing, you will know how much testosterone is at your disposal now. There is a reason to talk about testosterone deficiency only if hormone levels reduce below 300 ng/dl.
Why Is Testosterone Amount Support Important?
When the men reach appropriate age which typically starts from 30 years old, they start facing the problem of testosterone drop. Testosterone levels gradually, but inevitably fall because this is an absolutely natural process. Nothing can fully stop this hormone status related manifestation of aging in men.
The lower testosterone levels become the more issues the men experience. First of all, the men may notice the lack of strength and muscle softness. It becomes much more difficult or even impossible to make muscle mass grow. The overall performance worsens, while sluggishness and exhaustion chase the men. This situation is especially distressing for the athletes who must preserve the excellent body shape. And here the top-notch testosterone boosters of natural origin appear on the scene. These boosters can completely naturally repair testosterone balance in the aging men and support hormone at the normal level without the use of synthetic substances.
According to the studies, there are also some much more serious problems associated with insufficient testosterone in men. Thus, the scientists found out a direct interrelation between testosterone deficiency and male obesity, high susceptibility to disease and even premature mortality. Of course, if you are severely testosterone-deprived, the intake of testosterone boosters will not help you to optimize testosterone concentration in the blood. But even in this case, these supplements can become the auxiliary treatment method that will complement the major pharmaceutical treatment.
When to Expect the Effects of Testosterone Boosters
Since many people confuse testosterone boosters of natural origin with steroids, they wrongly perceive the boosters’ qualities. Thus, these people think that the natural supplements act as quickly and effectively as real steroids. But this is a mistaken belief.
The very first thing you should understand is that the natural pills will never work as fast as anabolic steroids do. It’s easy to explain this fact because the steroids and boosters are absolutely different by the ingredient content.
The top-notch testosterone boosters help the body reveal own hidden potential to produce the increased amount of testosterone naturally. This process carries on step by step. It takes some time which synthetic steroids don’t require. That’s why as opposed to steroids, the natural supplements’ supplementation should last for at least 1-1.5 months. When this time passes, you will experience the first testosterone-related improvements. They will happen due to the elevation of testosterone levels.
If you need more considerable supplementation gains, you should be ready to devote a few months more. And then you will enjoy the effects of high testosterone to the greatest extent.
Weak Sides of Natural Testosterone Boosters
Even the most advanced hormone-boosting pills may have some weak sides. And the most widespread of them include:
- Quite slow mechanism of action: The natural supplements can’t provide the effects as powerful as synthetic hormone does. And of course, these effects can’t occur immediately just like in case with the testosterone injections.
- It takes time to reveal the resources of your body and make it synthesize own testosterone if you take the natural testosterone boosters. Since many men still aspire to get the quick gains, they consider this a drawback of such boosters.
- High risk to buy a counterfeit supplement: Authenticity of many natural pills for the restoration of hormonal balance in men is subject to many questions and doubts. Since there is typically no certification or strict legal regulation in the sphere of supplements production, it’s easy to stumble on the counterfeit products. These products may include low-quality components in improperly measured amounts. That’s why all these counterfeit natural pills may very negatively affect the man’s health.
- Inaccessibility offline: The most reliable manufacturers of testosterone boosters sell these remedies through own official websites only. You will not find them offline; that is, in supermarkets or drugstores. There are still a large number of customers who don’t like that they have no possibility to buy the supplements offline.
- Scientifically unsupported formulas: Only a few most reliable manufacturers can boast that they clinically tested the formulas of their supplements as a whole, but not simply separate ingredients. The rest of the manufacturers can’t provide the scientific evidence of their formulas.
Copywriter, personal trainer, yoga instructor. He have completed university level nutrition course. He researched many testosterone boosters and fat burning supplements. Now he studies to be holistic nutritionist at Boston Univisersity.